Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Levi Bellfield

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
This is a petition that i signed. This scum could be let out and still the family will not know where their loved one is buried.

"In January 2016 a Parole Board will decide on Simms’ application for freedom. As it currently stands, the English legal system does not require a convicted murderer (at the end of their determined tariff) to admit guilt or reveal the location of a victim’s remains before being released. "
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s/campaign-law-change-killers-cannot-10600184

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
This is a petition that i signed. This scum could be let out and still the family will not know where their loved one is buried.

"In January 2016 a Parole Board will decide on Simms’ application for freedom. As it currently stands, the English legal system does not require a convicted murderer (at the end of their determined tariff) to admit guilt or reveal the location of a victim’s remains before being released. "
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s/campaign-law-change-killers-cannot-10600184

Really good idea mate. The trouble with Bellfield is that he won't ever be coming out. So he'll stir his shit and play his games/the system until he draws his last breath. Which can't come soon enough!

1066gull

Not many people I wish such discomfort but I hope he is being fed prison loaf everyday.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There are those who will jump up and down and waggle their righteousness and say we should ever hang anybody because we might possibly have got it wrong and they might possibly be innocent (Hanratty was guilty, by the way, so don't bother quoting his case). Fair enough. That is a good safety net to have in place. It would be good if Bellfield (and Brady, Whiting and Huntley) fell through it. Rose West, while we're at it too.........................

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
There are those who will jump up and down and waggle their righteousness and say we should ever hang anybody because we might possibly have got it wrong and they might possibly be innocent (Hanratty was guilty, by the way, so don't bother quoting his case). Fair enough. That is a good safety net to have in place. It would be good if Bellfield (and Brady, Whiting and Huntley) fell through it. Rose West, while we're at it too.........................

I really understand what you're saying about it being the ultimate punishment, but for me being beaten in prison and being kept alive is worse.
Once your dead you can't suffer - your dead , he would be 'free' from being stuck inside a cell. That's why life without parole is a better idea for me.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I really understand what you're saying about it being the ultimate punishment, but for me being beaten in prison and being kept alive is worse.
Once your dead you can't suffer - your dead , he would be 'free' from being stuck inside a cell. That's why life without parole is a better idea for me.

Sort of agree, I have spent some time in prison myself - working, not sentenced - and despite what people think and the picture the media paint, they are not nice places to be...

However, what a waste of money keeping someone in there for life!

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill

If he's dead, he can't keep dragging up shit (taking legal action against the OB) thus continuing the suffering of the (totally innocent) Dowler family!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

The Birmingham Six and the Guildford Four for that matter!!! Personally I think some of those lifers would prefer the death penalty rather than a lifetime behind bars.

As for the scum Bellfield, had he been executed for the murders he was convicted of, the Dowlers, however harrowing, would not have found out what had happened to their daughter.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
There are those like Bellfield, Sutcliffe, Huntley and Brady who are guilty, where no mistake has been made and where capital punishment ought to be available.

And when you hear people say "but would you want to actually do it?" Hell yeah!

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Sort of agree, I have spent some time in prison myself - working, not sentenced - and despite what people think and the picture the media paint, they are not nice places to be...

However, what a waste of money keeping someone in there for life!

Isn't the legal cost of sentencing someone to death, and the whole process really costly as well? There's about six appeals and 15 years before anyone found guilty receives their sentence?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Well, well, well. I was going to argue with you about Hanratty, but I've looked it up and it seems you're right - DNA tests in 2002 proved his guilt 'beyond doubt'.

However, I will never agree that the Death Penalty is justifiable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here