Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jiří Skalák

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Jiří Skalák Will he start tomorrow or be on the bench? I have a good feeling him and would like to see him play tomorrow,.

Did you mean you've had a good feel of him?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Jiří Skalák Will he start tomorrow or be on the bench? I have a good feeling him and would like to see him play tomorrow,.
You'd think he'd be on the bench at most. He's a winger, and we've got quite a few good wingers. Fantastic performances from Knockaert and Murphy last time, and Kaz, who was the best player in the Championship, has come back too.

Did you mean you've had a good feel of him?
Or perhaps 'about' him.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
1496555b7af40792505304bc96dfa718.jpg

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
get his name right....enter the diacritical tilde over the letters in his name then you might be looked on as a credible journalist.

ps my last girlfriend looked like a horse..

Last edited:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
get his name right....look at the diacritical tilde over the letters then you might be looked on as a credible journalist.

Top postings sir. His name is pronounced Yi-zhee (My wife is Czech and learnt me that)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Top postings sir. His name is pronounced Yi-zhee (My wife is Czech and learnt me that)

All too bloody complicated. It looks a bit like Skylark to me (taking into account all sorts of foreign spelling and punctuation).

Bearing in mind most people will get it wrong one way or another, let's just welcome Skylark (excellent alongside Kayak) of the Seagulls to our ever-improving and PL bound football team!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
My wife is Filipina and is currently lecturing me about ñ in tagalog... im nodding my head as if I do actually care,(while watching the Stones on Sky Arts)

You have my sympathy. The Czech language is so difficult. I get lessons and my brain hurts. Watching Carry On Abroad currently to get my head back to normality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here