Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PC Gamers/Steam Users - NSC Group

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I've just been playing Rocket League (football with cars) at my PC and whilst it's a stupid amount of fun it did make me a little sad as I only really know console gamers, said without judgement as I own a few myself, and therefore have to keep playing alongside a number of random people. Still fun, but not quite the same.

As with most things my first thought was of NSC and the numerous gamers that I know are on here. Imagine my surprise when I had a quick look to find an NSC Steam group, only to see that there wasn't one in existence. Needless to say I've rectified this grievous error and for anyone that wants to join up to it then feel free. Even if no joint gaming comes out of it we'll all be able to at least look at the time we've all spent playing FM (because I KNOW some of us have something to be ashamed of in that regard) and silently judge/gasp in awe.

Link is here; http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NorthStandChat/

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I've just been playing Rocket League (football with cars) at my PC and whilst it's a stupid amount of fun it did make me a little sad as I only really know console gamers, said without judgement as I own a few myself, and therefore have to keep playing alongside a number of random people. Still fun, but not quite the same.

As with most things my first thought was of NSC and the numerous gamers that I know are on here. Imagine my surprise when I had a quick look to find an NSC Steam group, only to see that there wasn't one in existence. Needless to say I've rectified this grievous error and for anyone that wants to join up to it then feel free. Even if no joint gaming comes out of it we'll all be able to at least look at the time we've all spent playing FM (because I KNOW some of us have something to be ashamed of in that regard) and silently judge/gasp in awe.

Link is here; http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NorthStandChat/

I've joined, just so you're not Nobby No Mates :)
I don't play that much, but if it's a quiet day working from home...:whistle:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I've joined, just so you're not Nobby No Mates :)
I don't play that much, but if it's a quiet day working from home...:whistle:

Good man, there was a small fear of that happening!

I've no real idea if this'll turn out to be useful or not, but I couldn't see the harm in trying.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Joined. I mainly play ArmA 3. Best realistic military sim I have ever played.

More the merrier! I think I bought Arma2 on a Steam sale solely so I could play the zombie mod that was going around (DayZ?). Sadly my laptop at the time decided that was a good point to shuffle off to the slag heap in the sky and I never really played it again.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
More the merrier! I think I bought Arma2 on a Steam sale solely so I could play the zombie mod that was going around (DayZ?). Sadly my laptop at the time decided that was a good point to shuffle off to the slag heap in the sky and I never really played it again.

Yeah you need quite a high end spec system to get the best out of the game. Haven't played the zombie mod but have played plenty of others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here