Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Bozza. I'm DRINKING and there's no thread.......

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Friday night drinking thread seems to be missing. This is the first Friday I've drunk in YONKS. But tonight Matthew I've had three quarters of a bottle of Wolfblass Silver Label red wine and I'm going to finish it.

Bolton at home tomorrow and I haven't drunk since the Brentford game. What's not to like.

What else is NSC shanting?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Had a cup of tea earlier ( PG tip if you don't want to read the other thread)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nice glass of milk. I miss Guinness Girl's corrupting influence. [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Annoyingly I'd swap you. I'm supposed to be training and not drinking but I have the will power of Keef Richards.

Careful old chap, you don't know what the pills are for...

Regardless, this time next week I fully expect to be typing in a merry haze.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Just warming up!

Second bottle of New Zealand Signorina Blanc - that's what google called it anyway.

I deserve it - been fitting Lamie's shower room for the last ten days :bla:

Due to feck ups in his ordering I now see him as Mr Angry and he should move to Tunbridge Wells asap :moo:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Chilean Merlot and Char-don-nay, which is rather good as it has a bit of a background Fizz like a Muscadet-sur-Lie, winner :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't think I understand the running/no drinking thing.

Sure, if you're going to up early for a long one, you might want to steer clear the night before but otherwise, I'm not so sure why you would if you enjoy it. And given you, [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION], probably weigh less than my 5-year-old son now, a few extra calories won't be hurting too much.

Regardless, I've not had a drink tonight as I slowly tip-toe my way back to some sort of healthy lifestyle, which clearly hasn't included running yet despite having a Garmin Forerunner 235 on my wrist for a couple of weeks now. And I know I'll get spanked tomorrow night.

Santé!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Marston's Pedigree :drink:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Might slip in a half of Fatboy IPA later ( the beer my lads had specially brewed for me as a Christmas present )

Cut and pasted - and sent to my own sons in time for my birthday in May

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I don't think I understand the running/no drinking thing.

Sure, if you're going to up early for a long one, you might want to steer clear the night before but otherwise, I'm not so sure why you would if you enjoy it. And given you, [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION], probably weigh less than my 5-year-old son now, a few extra calories won't be hurting too much.

Regardless, I've not had a drink tonight as I slowly tip-toe my way back to some sort of healthy lifestyle, which clearly hasn't included running yet despite having a Garmin Forerunner 235 on my wrist for a couple of weeks now. And I know I'll get spanked tomorrow night.

Santé!

I'm now nearer to 80kg than 85kg but my willpower is still remarkably poor. I'll probably drink less tomorrow as all I have to do tomorrow is go to the match whereas i have to run 14 miles on Sunday. I have come to the conclusion that Dry (insert insane period) is no way to live a life.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Friday night drinking thread seems to be missing. This is the first Friday I've drunk in YONKS. But tonight Matthew I've had three quarters of a bottle of Wolfblass Silver Label red wine and I'm going to finish it.

Bolton at home tomorrow and I haven't drunk since the Brentford game. What's not to like.

What else is NSC shanting?

Don't like Wolf Blarse.
I'm drinking a white and red pseudo-burgundy from Goisot, who is a star up-and-coming producer.

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
Just warming up!

Second bottle of New Zealand Signorina Blanc - that's what google called it anyway.

I deserve it - been fitting Lamie's shower room for the last ten days :bla:

Due to feck ups in his ordering I now see him as Mr Angry and he should move to Tunbridge Wells asap :moo:

A Marlborough one would hope!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here