Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS for tomorrow & BIGGEST ever MASSIVE protest news*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I have had to LAUGH this week at the SO called UBER fans and their DEAFENING silence about the OUTRAGEOUS increase in season ticket PRICES next season. If this was 1995 and the Goldstone was being SOLD the REACTION of Albion RAW would be let's do a PODCAST or others would say I'll do a BLOG and that will SCARE Archer won't IT ?

Of COARSE as ALWAYS it is the ARS that stands ERECT in times of NEED and tomorrow I will LAUNCH the BIGGEST ever MASSIVE protest against the season ticket INCREASES. I won't be FIRED from a MASSIVE cannon, I won't be DANGLED from a MASSIVE chopper, I won't ABSEIL from the TOP of the WEST stand into the DUG out and I won't be FLUNG into DICKS by a MASSIVE catapult.

Under cover of DARKNESS tonight we will SNEAK into the AMEX and fix a WIRE from the ROOF of the WEST stand and STRETCH it across to the ROOF of the EAST Stand and on the TENTH minute of the match tomorrow I will do something HOUDINI couldn't do and I will TIGHT ROPE walk NAKED apart from a balancing POLL from the WEST stand to the EAST stand and HALF way across I will UNFURL my 'STICK your TENNER increase UP your ARSE' banner so BARBER and ALL the LAPDOGS get the message ENOUGH is enough.

It was quite SOMBRE in the CLIFTONVILLE this morning as people were beginning to REALISE what I was going to do and as I was HAVING NO safety harness or WIRE attached I could POSSIBLY be BLOWN off by a GUST of WIND and end up in the NORTH Stand or even WORSE land on the DULLARDS head in the DUG out.

Despite their PROTESTS I will not BUDGE and as I DEMOLISHED by LARGE Full English I savoured every last BITE as it could well be the LAST time I have a SAUSAGE in my mouth.

Luckily my SAUCE turned up BREATHLESS with EXCITEMENT to LIGHTEN the mood and he had some SHOCKING news about BANG and his INJURY, apparently he has BEAN diagnosed with ZIKO disease and already his HEAD has SHRUNK by SIX inches and it shows no SINGS of getting any BIGGER.

With that SHOCKER my sauce FLED into the THRONGING masses of George Street whilst I did a PRACTISE tight rope WALK from the Cliftonville to PADDY Power which WENT off without a MISHAP although I didn't go NAKED as the LADIES in SAVERS would have got too EXCITED at seeing the LENGTH of my POLL.

Have a GOOD week till NEXT week when I will have FIRST news of OUR tribute DINNER for BURNO at the CLIFTONVILLE where I will SIT next to Mrs BURNO and SHOW her a MASSIVE sausage which will BRING tiers to her EYES.

UP THE ARS

STICK YOUR TENNER

BARBER OUT

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Have a GOOD week till NEXT week when I will have FIRST news of OUR tribute DINNER for BURNO at the CLIFTONVILLE where I will SIT next to Mrs BURNO and SHOW her a MASSIVE sausage which will BRING tiers to her EYES.

Will SALTER be there? 4 years on the books and still no sign of him #BurkeOut

Kellie

Aug 11, 2014
Well, unless you've had a dick transplant, the massive sausage won't be yours laughing boy.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Good CONTREEBUTION and not a MISTEAK in SITE, 8.7/10.45

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Needs a pole.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour