Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Little Magician Still WELL Worth Backing v Bolton This Weekend

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
(all odds quoted are bet365 odds)

Happy daze for those who backed Knocky last week @ 10/1 to score first/last goal, or to score anytime @ 7/2. A few people with a bit more brass in pocket over the weekend aye? :drink:

The bad news is that those odds are no longer available for the Bolton game.

The good news is that the bookies are being very slow to catch on to The Little Magician. He's currently, stupidly, lower in the betting than *sharp intake of breath* Wilson, Hemed, Zamora, Skalak, Baldock, Murphy, LuaLua and Towell. Utterly, utterly BIZARRE! If anything, he should find it easier to score this week than he did last week.

For the Bolton match, he's still a tasty 9/1 to score first/last goal, or to score anytime @ 3/1.

Fill yer boots while you can :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My son got on this last week, and also backed the brace which he was inches away from getting.

Seems bizarre that he is still quite long odds to score first when in the last match he looked like scoring every time he got the ball.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
As an outside punt, I'm liking the look of Knockaert to score any time and Albion 5-0 @ 60/1. AK to score 2 or more is also tempting @ 22-1.

Albion -3 is a decent 11-1.

As you may have guessed, I think we are going to give them a good old pasting.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
AK any time, first, last, 2 or more and 3 or more (which is 100/1) all look good!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tight as a ducks bottom Skybet have Leo @ 9/1 to score the last goal v Arsenal, 3/1 anytime.

I'm sure that can be bettered elsewhere and I reckon that'll be a banker bet.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For those interested, a very simple offer for those joining Paddy Power.

Place a bet of £10 and receive three more FREE bets of £10 each, for a total of £30 of free bets.

Zamora first scorer: 5/1
Knockaert first scorer: 7/1
Sidwell last scorer: 14/1
Skalak last scorer: 15/2
Dunk any time scorer: 15/2
Half-time: draw / Full-time: Albion: 16/5
Albion 2-0: 6/1
Albion 3-1: 12/1

There are a few of the usual Ts&Cs for free bets, but nothing restrictive - all Ts&Cs available here: http://monetisetrk1.co.uk/?a=10195&c=8375&s1=

So, join Paddy Power today, bet £10 and enjoy three free bets of £10 each.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon

Place a bet of £10 and receive three more FREE bets of £10 each, for a total of £30 of free bets.

There are a few of the usual Ts&Cs for free bets, but nothing restrictive - all Ts&Cs available here: http://monetisetrk1.co.uk/?a=10195&c=8375&s1=

Watch out for your free bet vouchers expiring though - I seem to remember they're only valid for a month or so.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
I backed him LGS when I saw he was on the bench last week.

I had him 'in play' at 40-1 (£10) when he came on to score 3rd goal - at 1 point I think he was free in the box but Wilson (I think) ignored him and didn't get his shot away either...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I had him 'in play' at 40-1 (£10) when he came on to score 3rd goal - at 1 point I think he was free in the box but Wilson (I think) ignored him and didn't get his shot away either...

His record is 31 goals in 162 games (in this division) - I'll be sticking with this bet if they keep chalking him up at 20s.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Skalak to score for me,... his debut enthusiasm will be too much for them,.... he might bench, so maybe last goal odds would be worth examination.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think that he is actually Le Petit Magicien

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
His record is 31 goals in 162 games (in this division) - I'll be sticking with this bet if they keep chalking him up at 20s.

Gerard had a couple of seasons way way back when he was a great price for first scorer and 2-0. Every scouser I knew seemed to back it weekly.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Zamora first scorer: 5/1
Knockaert first scorer: 7/1
Sidwell last scorer: 14/1
Skalak last scorer: 15/2
Dunk any time scorer: 15/2
Half-time: draw / Full-time: Albion: 16/5
Albion 2-0: 6/1
Albion 3-1: 12/1

As a matter of interest [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], does NSC still have an 'official' bookie that the site can earn money from, by punters clicking through a link? Might be mistaken, but seem to recall there used to be something like that in place during the early Withdean years.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
As a matter of interest [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], does NSC still have an 'official' bookie that the site can earn money from, by punters clicking through a link? Might be mistaken, but seem to recall there used to be something like that in place during the early Withdean years.

That Paddy Power link he just posted is an affiliate link, the affiliate gets money for the sign-up and a cut of all the punters losing bets. There are lots of shit tipsters on twitter who make money like this. (I'm not having a pop at Bozza here just to be clear)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just got on 2+ goals 22/1. Looked better value than Daniel Akinyindi to score 2+ at 9/1

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That Paddy Power link he just posted is an affiliate link, the affiliate gets money for the sign-up and a cut of all the punters losing bets. There are lots of shit tipsters on twitter who make money like this. (I'm not having a pop at Bozza here just to be clear)

Pretty much that. Via this route NSC makes nothing on your losses - just a small kickback if you sign-up via our link.

I'll ensure I'm more explicit about that, in the spirit of transparency. I shouldn't assume that everyone will know how these things work.

I'd also not make any tips. [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] is the man for that! #shrewdie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here