May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
34wTR.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looking forward to it.

It'll be tough, but let's get the 3 points and set ourselves up for the 3 Aways.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Yes, unusually low numbers of tickets available in home areas.

Shame that Bolton won't bring many (c.550 expected) or we would be looking at a 28K or 29K bumper turnout.

Should be 26K+ though...?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Looking forward to it.

It'll be tough, but let's get the 3 points and set ourselves up for the 3 Aways.

Yes I think it will be tough ..couple of home wins plus a healthy draw away at Wolves..they are running into some form ..I'd settle for us going back to the norm of winning by the odd goal

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Yes I think it will be tough ..couple of home wins plus a healthy draw away at Wolves..they are running into some form ..I'd settle for us going back to the norm of winning by the odd goal

Early goal very much needed tomorrow. We should be full of confidence. Brentford were one of the best teams I've seen us play this season and we did a job on them.
Not many teams in this league can cope with Knockhart in his current form, I'd start Lua Lua on the left tomorrow.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Think it is going to be pretty packed. the wife called up a couple of days ago for tickets in the family stand but they said that there were no sets of three sitting together left.

Only a few places that they were available so we have ended up in the Easy for mini socks first Brighton game

Disclaimer - This may have been the wife being a bit dim and not a sign of there being no tickets....

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I wonder what we did to upset this chap :)

http://www.burndenaces.co.uk/forum/bolton-wanderers/brighton-v-bolton-10827/

We've got nothing out of Brighton in four years back at this level. They also treat visiting fans appallingly. A club I would quite happily see back in league two where it belongs.

If I was a Bolton fan the last thing I'd be going on about would be a club ending up in League 2.

On a similar note I wonder if that Bolton fella will be back on here? The one who said we were mid table standard and that they would finish in the top ten if they signed a striker.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
"We've got nothing out of Brighton in four years back at this level. They also treat visiting fans appallingly. A club I would quite happily see back in league two where it belongs."

Yup, our 30k seater state of the art stadium, world class training facilities and league position 4 points off the top of the Championship all suggest that we do indeed belong in League Two.

Must be awful for away fans as well with their local travel included in the ticket price, padded seats, 'welcome' signs and other such shite in the concourse and one of their local ales on tap. We truly are a disgrace.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here