Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior back in training!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I guess the question is will either of them be available for any of our 3 away games in 8 days?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is indeed very good news, fingers crossed he doesn't get nigglng injuries whilst getting fit

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Argus today said that Hull away may come "just too soon".

Surely there is no "just" about it. If he's not played for 3 months or so and is only starting training today he must be a few weeks away from being able to start a first team match.

You'd think there'd be a (partial) game or two for the dev. squad, if there are such fixtures, to come first.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The Argus today said that Hull away may come "just too soon".

Surely there is no "just" about it. If he's not played for 3 months or so and is only starting training today he must be a few weeks away from being able to start a first team match.

You'd think there'd be a (partial) game or two for the dev. squad, if there are such fixtures, to come first.

Normally yes and there's not another u21 league game until a week on Monday but later on in the Argus piece its Hughton who says

“Liam (Rosenior) has done a lot of work. ...In terms of Tuesday (at Hull) and Saturday (at Cardiff) Liam would be closer than Gaetan. How close we will have to see how he does in the next couple of days."

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
If there's one player I'd like to see manage his come back with the club it'll be LR; comes across as a very clued up player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here