Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would it take to make the North Stand like this?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
uploadfromtaptalk1455221884802.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Different fans.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Lots of shredded Yellow Pages.

Or rotate the stadium.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
I just saw that photo and wondered how the **** supporters of Watford can be that much more impressive than us.

And yes, I know they were on the brink of promotion but even so

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

For the North stand to be like that, it would mean that the East stand would have to undergo drastic reconstruction work to add the 3rd tier and also the adding of boxes above the seats in the North. Structurally everything else appears to be in place - not sure how it is feasible on a cost basis or whether there would be the demand (at present) for all those extra seats atm

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I actually think we should pick a game near the end of the season and all bring inflatables!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I was thinking today whether it look good if the West Upper released a load of ticker tape and bog rolls etc.
Talked about it on here before the Arsenal game. I unfurled an absolute beauty of a bog roll that landed in WSL completely extended... Would have looked great with a few hundred co-pilots but I think I was the only one.... :(

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Talked about it on here before the Arsenal game. I unfurled an absolute beauty of a bog roll that landed in WSL completely extended... Would have looked great with a few hundred co-pilots but I think I was the only one.... :(
Do you think we'd get them through the increased security "pat down"?

Ear' John, that's about the 20th person with a dodgy tummy/bad cold/other I've searched today!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I just saw that photo and wondered how the **** supporters of Watford can be that much more impressive than us.

And yes, I know they were on the brink of promotion but even so

It wasn't that long ago that the "The 1881 Movement" (singers) consisted of only about 40 people with a drum, what they have now has come from other Watford fans supporting them instead of b*tching about each other all the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here