Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men with nasal hair. Why?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I noticed yesterday that a few of my pals have an excessive amount of nasal hair ... including really long hairs protruding from their nostrils.

Why is this? My guess that they do not have a lot of up-close and personal time with their wives/girlfriends as surely their lady friends would point this out and demand that it be attended to.

After all, it's not difficult to keep your nostril hair nicely trimmed. Same goes for hair protruding from men's ears.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Agreed, it's uneccesary and I don't like to see it. I would say it's more likely to be those in a long term relationship/marriage who have passed caring.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I'm afraid these hairs appear magically at any time day or night. One moment you're clear, the next, wham! There they are almost reaching the top lip

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
When they are the only hairs growing on your head it's hard to get rid off them. I'm planning to nurture mine, before harvesting a fine crop to superglue to my bald head. Will look much better than Rooney's Barnet.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
There is a guy who I used to work with who had the most horrendous breath I have ever known.

However, he also had a hot girlfriend who was desperate to move in with him yet he was the one putting the breaks on it.

I have no idea how she didn't say something

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When they are the only hairs growing on your head it's hard to get rid off them. I'm planning to nurture mine, before harvesting a fine crop to superglue to my bald head.
Don't do it, go for a comb-over instead.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I noticed yesterday that a few of my pals have an excessive amount of nasal hair ... including really long hairs protruding from their nostrils.

Why is this? My guess that they do not have a lot of up-close and personal time with their wives/girlfriends as surely their lady friends would point this out and demand that it be attended to.

After all, it's not difficult to keep your nostril hair nicely trimmed. Same goes for hair protruding from men's ears.

attachment.php

I couldn't agree more

Attachments

• 18_051111_l.jpg
    18_051111_l.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 911

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Same with eyebrows. Can't believe the number of blokes, ahem, my age that think Ming the Merciless is a good look. Trim them FFS, it takes 30 seconds !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here