Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose to Manchester United for £15.5 million

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Nice little earner. Would be the highest paid manager if the deal goes through.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Begs the question, who's better? Pep or Jose?

32859035.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Jose and Pep, no love loss there.

Hoping Jose brings his eye-poking A-game to the touchline for the derby.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Hope he pisses everyone off, fires the physio, the kit man and the ground staff, alienates the good players so they leave and gets sacked, walking away with £15m of the Glazers cash. Except after he's got them relegated instead of before.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I hope he does as well with United as he did with Chelsea this season.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Hope he pisses everyone off, fires the physio, the kit man and the ground staff, alienates the good players so they leave

so who's that then?

i think he's mugging himself, the squad is still poor for the level of expectation, wont get lots of money to buy in players, and he's going to be up against the Man U "traditions" from the start.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Nice little earner. Would be the highest paid manager if the deal goes through.

Maybe not :

Jose Mourinho will earn £15m a season if he becomes Manchester United manager in the summer, £6m less than Manchester City will pay Pep Guardiola. (El Confidencial via The Sun)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
following on from my slating re John Terry's pending 'retirement............what doe this have to do with NSC / Brighton supporters ?

Apart from anything else, The Scowling One put a jinx on us by visiting the stadium for the Middlesbrough game at the Amex that sent us on a month-long blip.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
following on from my slating re John Terry's pending 'retirement............what doe this have to do with NSC / Brighton supporters ?

This was posted as a story that might be of interest to most football fans, your thread was "look at me, aren't I clever for saying I don't like nasty John Terry - feel free to give me a thumbs up".

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
This was posted as a story that might be of interest to most football fans, your thread was "look at me, aren't I clever for saying I don't like nasty John Terry - feel free to give me a thumbs up".

Hardly.......but if that's what you want to think, fair enough

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If United fans were hoping to see a return to the attractive attacking football, that they are famous for anytime soon, they are going to be very disappointed when Jose and his dull effective football turns up. Totally the wrong type of manager for them IMO and they are likely to be looking across at the free flowing exciting football coming from blue half of the City with envy by this time next year.

I hope their current angst continues for many years

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here