Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
With the new Season Ticket prices revealed, will you be renewing?
For potential new STH's, will you be taking the plunge next season?

tickets.jpg

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Can anyone remind me what I paid last season for North Stand?

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Well my zone A ticket has gone up all of 40p a game if we stay in the Championship, or £10 for the season. That's basically in line with inflation. I'd prefer they didn't increase ticket prices, but I'm sensible enough to know that that is quite a fair increase.

If we got up to the Premiership, it would be the equivalent of a 53p increase per game, proportionality. I can afford that extra little bit to watch Premiership football.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I'm in zone E. Whilst I think it is expensive, especially with the cost and effort of having to travelling down from Manchester most games, I am happy to pay it so I will certainly be renewing.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Didn't renew Daughters ticket last year but then the under 21 kicked in so got one but hardly been used this season. Now she is 21 and living 200 miles away only renewing my ticket.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yes, but with neither of the 2 options.

I'm not happy with the price, and I'm not unhappy with the price. It just seems to be the price of watching my team nowadays, I can afford it (thanks to the marvellous dd scheme), so therefore I'll renew.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
One day a premier league owner is going to say " you know what, we get that much TV money ticket prices can be £20 a game for everyone and it makes no difference, I want everyone to be able to afford to watch football, and have the ground full "

I hope its our chairman.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Happy to renew. It's bloody expensive to watch the Albion but when a big percentage of our (loss-making) revenue is made up by ticket income - then I'll go along with it. BUT with £8,000,000,000 to be shared amongst top tier clubs for domestic and international TV rights for the Premier League, if we were to make it I'd hope that the Albion would, as Marshy says, take a lead and price tickets at really affordable rates e.g. £20-£30 for all seats and really great family deals.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I am. I fell in love with the Albion at a young age and have remained faithful ever since.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here