Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

10 things to feel positive about over the next few weeks

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
1. The return of the amazing Bongkaz partnership soon.
2. The debut of Skalak
3. The return of the effective Baldock-Hemed partnership (P13 W8 D5)
4. The return of the versatile and effective Rosenior
5. Our two best centre backs from our unbeaten run returning to challenge Goldson-Dunk for a place.
6. Harper scoring (again) for the DS vs Everton
7. DS cup run (next game vs Liverpool)
8. Sidwell starting a game after looking good vs Brentford
9. Possible Striker & LB loan.
10. Agents Manu, Ince & JFC ensuring Boro & Derby draw games and not win. JFC has another chance to impress against Derby this weekend.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Decent levels of expectation. Positive enough to believe that a play off place is realistic, automatic promotion not out of our grasp, but not so high that the pressure becomes counter productive. Agree with all others above.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It sounded like JFC played well against boro. I'd like to see the player ratings, but can't seem to find any.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Same as above but back to the division summary - bottom of this page

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/7/Seasons/5827

Cheers! - I'll swear that window didn't go down so far the first time I opened it (and I went down as far as all the normal bits along the bottom).

It may or may not be remarkable that four of our's are in the team of the division - but what is the most amazing thing is that our King Kayal is being kept out of a central midfield birth by .......

..... Gary Gardner! Unbelievable!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Cheers! - I'll swear that window didn't go down so far the first time I opened it (and I went down as far as all the normal bits along the bottom).

It may or may not be remarkable that four of our's are in the team of the division - but what is the most amazing thing is that our King Kayal is being kept out of a central midfield birth by .......

..... Gary Gardner! Unbelievable!

LOL....doesn't say much for the scoring mechanism they use.....he tends to lose the ball a bit, probably costs him points. But Gardner FFS, the King is a million miles ahead of him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here