http://trumpdonald.org/

2ljg8rt.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hopefully this "human" gets assassinated

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wtf? Are you a trump supporter or something?
I'm a supporter of justice and democracy. Trump, IMO, is a ****ing ****. But I don't support assassinating people just because I disagree with their views. Maybe you were just joking, but if so a) it's not a good joke and b) some people actually think it's ok to kill idiots like Trump.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm a supporter of justice and democracy. Trump, IMO, is a ****ing ****. But I don't support assassinating people just because I disagree with their views. Maybe you were just joking, but if so a) it's not a good joke and b) some people actually think it's ok to kill idiots like Trump.
It was a flippant comment, maybe I should've said "someone needs to through an egg at this moron" that'll teach him

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was a flippant comment, maybe I should've said "someone needs to through an egg at this moron" that'll teach him
I agree, he needs lots of egging.

I didn't think you meant it, but sadly we live in a world where people are regularly killed for their political views. Countries destroy documents and historical artifacts etc in order to hide the world they don't like. I'm not a big fan of America, but at least people are able to stand up and say they disagree with popular opinion and the government, even if it does mean we get ***** like Trump running for president.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here