Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Gold

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Question to the mods - why does it seem that threads don't get added to NSC Gold anymore? Surely there have been some classics or things worth preservng for easy access since May 2013 (or even before), yet they just don't seem to be there?

Off the top of my head, I would nominate the Vicente signing (first time around) thread, and perhaps for posterity the match thread from the opening game at the Amex against Donny as being worthy of inclusion.

What do others think should be included?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Question to the mods - why does it seem that threads don't get added to NSC Gold anymore? Surely there have been some classics or things worth preservng for easy access since May 2013 (or even before), yet they just don't seem to be there?

Off the top of my head, I would nominate the Vicente signing (first time around) thread, and perhaps for posterity the match thread from the opening game at the Amex against Donny as being worthy of inclusion.

What do others think should be included?

I nominate yesterday's CRACKING thread about the ex-Arsenal striker that we'd MISSED OUT on.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] - if the links to some popular threads can be found, would you consider using your awesome Mod powers to add them if you think it appropriate?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Fireman Dan must have been since 2013 or does time fly that fast?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The Blackpool fan called 'Knob Cheese' who hoped they smashed us (Final Score: Brighton 6 Blackpool 1) was good fun.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I feel that some threads are let down by 2 or three comments in someone saying 'NSC Gold'

To me that no longer makes it Gold as such threads are ones that escalate and people get too caught up in to even wonder about the future home of the thread. May just be me though

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
What about my thread catching the rotund chap masturbating in his back garden with accompanying photo? That was epic and moved to 'the other stuff' never to be seen again :-(

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
This is all just too "mentel" and "Lou from Neighbours" for me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here