Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bognor Regis FC - FA Trophy

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Made it through to the quater finals after beating Sutton United 2-1 tonight.

Torquay or Macclesfield up next @ Bognor in the next round.

2 games away from Wembley!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
That's a great result. I hope they get a sell-out in their FA Trophy quarter-final.

Sutton is full of Palarse fans.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Made it through to the quater finals after beating Sutton United 2-1 tonight.

Torquay or Macclesfield up next @ Bognor in the next round.

2 games away from Wembley!
Being very pedantic here but the semi-finals are two legs so technically it's 3 games away from a potential Wembley trip

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
That's a fantastic result for Jamie Howell's side. It's the non-league equivalent of a League One side getting to the quarter-finals of the FA Cup.
With just under a 1000 there last night in dodgy weather they will be expecting a 1500+ crowd for their quarter-final against Macclesfield or Torquay.
The share of FA prize money will also help The Rocks constant financial struggle with over £25000 being banked so far.

The next round is at The Nye Camp on Sat 27th Feb. With the Albion's game against Leeds moved to Mon 29th Feb I know that any extra supporters will be made most welcome.
p.s. The Rocks also play some very attractive football.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Good luck to Bognor, well run club and always very welcoming.

Remember going when they beat Swansea, they kept a young Dean Saunders very quiet.

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
What a match. Bognor deserved to win with the amount of effort they put in last night. Best bit of the night was Jack Pearce announcing on the tannoy ' we have found a set of Honda car keys, there is also a crystal palace key ring attached. oh dear ' nice one Jack !!! Gutted to be missing the quarter final due to work stocktake but roll on the semi final. come on you rocks.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Used to cycle up to The Nye Camp in the early 70s to get my fix of live football.

I went to School with Mick & Paul Pullen and it was great to see them in that team that beat Swansea - over 3,500 at The Lane. Also went to Reading for the next round.

Great times for The Rocks

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Yes likewise - I was stood there for the whole match (probably frozen to the step) but managed to get into Seasons to thaw out before extra time !

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Chris Holroyd plays for Macclesfield Town these days!

Out of Interest what has happened to Torquay, Why are they in such a state?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here