Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this anybody from here ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Streaker? Didn't look like it to me.

And that didn't look in any way risky.

As a kid living in Rottingdean, was always great fun running through the spray that came over the sea wall ! Just for the record, that isn't me in the video trying re live my youth !

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
As a kid living in Rottingdean, was always great fun running through the spray that came over the sea wall ! Just for the record, that isn't me in the video trying re live my youth !

I walked from Rottingdean to Ovingdean on Sunday and it was like that. I got very wet. The chaffing was not pretty.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Streaker? Didn't look like it to me.

And that didn't look in any way risky.
Was a bit daft rather than dangerous but The Argus will sensationalise anything available if it means people will pay them sort of attention. Got to go to the printing press in the sky eventually.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Perhaps he performing his new ARS routines

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Know that area really well - lived 16 years [age 7 to 23] close to the bottom of Longridge Ave which is probably a couple of hundred yards from there.
It's not dangerous, as kids we played "chicken" looking over the edge to see who would bottle and run first.
You get cold and wet but no chance of going overboard - standing on the wall, now that was dangerous .....
Only other risk is if the splash up included pebbles - they can hurt ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here