Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I assumed it was a parody film.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So not only does the cyclist not have any perception of distance he is aslo a proven liar as he has failed to wipe the recording that he said he would. Would have been interesting if the car driver had called his bluff and insistec he take the recording to the police.

Also enjoyed the heart string angle with the wife

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Team car all the way, I have sympathy with cyclists on our roads with some red neck drivers, but this is tool on the bike wants air time on web.
The lady seemed to have enough time to turn left, but obviously knight of the road had other ideas, shame on him.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
What an absolute bellend like the **** who told me to get out of the way whilst I was on the pavement with a feckin empty cycle lane next to it. Gave the twunt some Anglo Saxon abuse but he was to feeble to stop

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Ok. But you are still judging cyclists as a body. Some cyclists are tossers, as are some drivers, and some pedestrians.

Well the ones that dress in black ride in the road with no lights which appears to be quite a few. I remember being stopped by the police because my front light on my bike was dim years ago. Now it seems anything goes including going through red lights which I assume in the eyes of a cyclist is a considered risk until something goes wrong

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Well the ones that dress in black ride in the road with no lights which appears to be quite a few. I remember being stopped by the police because my front light on my bike was dim years ago. Now it seems anything goes including going through red lights which I assume in the eyes of a cyclist is a considered risk until something goes wrong

Those are the cyclists that are tossers. The vast majority are not like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here