Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Midweek football bets

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Not a great deal of football to get our teeth into tonight.

But to soften the blow of a probable Middlesbrough win at MK Dons, I've gone for Jordan Rhodes to mark his full debut with the first goal (4/1). Also Boro to win 3-1 is a huge 14/1.

Can't muster much enthusiasm for West Ham v Liverpool in the FA Cup. If it's a weak Reds line-up then Andy Carroll @ 11/2 first goal is tempting against his old club, providing he starts.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1455037732168.jpg

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Not a great deal of football to get our teeth into tonight.

But to soften the blow of a probable Middlesbrough win at MK Dons, I've gone for Jordan Rhodes to mark his full debut with the first goal (4/1). Also Boro to win 3-1 is a huge 14/1.

Can't muster much enthusiasm for West Ham v Liverpool in the FA Cup. If it's a weak Reds line-up then Andy Carroll @ 11/2 first goal is tempting against his old club, providing he starts.

Rhodes looks good....but don't lay your bet until you see he's starting! If he comes on as sub, even in the 90th min they'll keep your money!
I always check starting lineups when waging on 'anytime scorers'! :)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I like the use of the incognito facility - clearly someone's wife doesn't know about this betting habit. :lol:
Wife? Don't be silly I'm 27, single and ready to mingle! betvictor only works on incog mode on my phone atm for some reason though[emoji53]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gone for a Desmond in the Wham Lpool game

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't believe we're 28-1 to win the league, while Derby, who have played 1 game more, achieved 2 points less, and have no manager, are 16-1.

We're better than 3-1 for promotion too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here