Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone on the head coach horizon?

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Since Nathan left, are there any rumours/speculation as to our new coach or will we even bother?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
There's a chap called Burke available.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Touched a nerve there.

Never mind, I promise I won't post anything like that to you.:ohmy:

The two blokes in Dicks who sat with you but moved have been proved right:)

Nobody sat with me at Withdean other than my family and friends and two a...holes who sat in front of me and my brother and wanted to give my mentally handicapped brother in law s..t until we turned on them and they then shut up and ran like cowards. Perhaps that is your 2 reliable sources of knowledge. Perhaps that is why they moved.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Nobody sat with me at Withdean other than my family and friends and two a...holes who sat in front of me and my brother and wanted to give my mentally handicapped brother in law s..t until we turned on them and they then shut up and ran like cowards. Perhaps that is your 2 reliable sources of knowledge. Perhaps that is why they moved.

AMEX

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

A gang of about 8 who upset everybody by keep getting up to go for beer or pies during the game and their actions towards away supporters moved from the row in front of us. So I doubt I was the reason. If they are the ones good luck to you they were typical of what is described as football hooligans. Last time you mentioned this it was somebody sat near me at Withdean. You need to have a good memory.

I must add our match day experience has improved drastically this season since that gang moved.

Last edited:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Salde's future at Cardiff is up in the air, so if he were to leave then Paul Trollope would become available one would assume.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here