Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zamora

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters

SlamDunk

Jan 7, 2016
Haven't seen one of these in a while, so after 29 matches who would you guys give as your player of the season?
I've included in the poll the majority of the mainstays in the team although I suspect the 4 main contenders are Stockdale, Bruno, Kayal and Stephens.

My vote goes to Stockers.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
For me, well normally i would go for an offensive player in such Polls; however, in this instance, I think that Bruno has been the one constant and the one who has been such a settling influence on the side.

Many of them deserve credit but when you watch Bruno play, everything comes so naturally to him

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Very, very tough. Think Kayal still just has the edge but Stockdale, Stephens and Bruno all deserve a mention. I wonder if Knockaert might be in the running by May. I know it would only be half a season but if he carries on the form he's shown so far, he might get some votes.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It's a tough one between Stockdale, Bruno and Kayal for me. I'd not begrudge either of those winning it.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I actually think Stephens has been more consistent than Kayal though that may be due to injury. Should've clicked Bruno though :facepalm:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
For me, well normally i would go for an offensive player in such Polls; however, in this instance, I think that Bruno has been the one constant and the one who has been such a settling influence on the side.

Many of them deserve credit but when you watch Bruno play, everything comes so naturally to him

Agreed, Bruno for me too. It's been a strange sort of season in which no one player has really stood head and shoulders above any other. So many players have played a part in our success thus far.

Bruno though, although somewhat unsung, and unnoticed by some supporters, has for me been the most consistent up to now.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Kayal, the player we'd miss the most if he didn't play. Stockdale second, Bruno third.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here