Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Osborne's brother admits to being a sex pervert

Dec 29, 2011
Absolutely hate Osborne, but this shouldn't be something that reflects badly on him. He has no control over his family members actions. Besides, there are plenty of better things to heckle him about, most obviously the shambolic running of the country thus far.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Absolutely hate Osborne, but this shouldn't be something that reflects badly on him. He has no control over his family members actions. Besides, there are plenty of better things to heckle him about, most obviously the shambolic running of the country thus far.

Their parents have a lot to answer to though.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
This sort of abuse of power would never be encouraged by the Bullingdon Club.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
It's not only the deed itself, it's the lies and threats around it..... And he's done similar before by the sound of it.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Seeing the vulnerable as fair game for abuse does seem to be a family trait. Maybe their parents encouraged them to laugh at injured animals when they went on family holidays (or worse).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He should be sacked and never allowed back in a position where he can repeat the offence....maybe working as an overnight shelf filler for Tesco? it will be good feedback for George regarding the Minimum Wage/ Living Wage.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
He has previous form for medical misconduct in writing dodgy prescriptions. What he has allegedly done is another level and should be struck off forever if proved correct. Then again, his brothers dalliance with prostitutes and cocaine use in past years doesn't seem to have held him back.

larus

Wow. I can't believe how pathetic some of the posters on here are. Linking George Osborne and his record (of trying to correct the absolute crap left to him by ANOTHER incompetent Labour administration) to the alleged sexual crimes of his brother. Typical gutter politics of the left.

If you honestly believe what you are posting (about linking the 2), then you must be so bloody thick or extremely sad. This is the problem with politics in this country; no rational debate just vitriol and snide comments.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Wow. I can't believe how pathetic some of the posters on here are. Linking George Osborne and his record (of trying to correct the absolute crap left to him by ANOTHER incompetent Labour administration) to the alleged sexual crimes of his brother. Typical gutter politics of the left.

If you honestly believe what you are posting (about linking the 2), then you must be so bloody thick or extremely sad. This is the problem with politics in this country; no rational debate just vitriol and snide comments.

I don't think anyone has actually posted anything that says "Because George Osborne's brother is a nasty piece of work, THEREFORE, George Osborne is, too." I certainly didn't. I was merely agreeing that the man in question is of questionable morals.

I think all parties have their gutter politics element. This is not part of it.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013

Feeling a bit tribal are we?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here