Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Left back, 28 days as soon as possible.

Striker, 93 days 26th February.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think it's key we fill the left back position by the time we play Hull. I know we have Calde who can operate there but that isn't the type of game I would want him covering left back.

The way Knockaert is settling in, I don't think we need a striker as much as we thought we did, he is a very creative player and we have looked a lot more threatening with him in the side going forward.

5000th post:smile::bhasign:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I would bring in cover at left back if there is a suitable player available. I don't have the team of scouts and knowledge of the club so I do not know who. But I would think we will be asking if the right person is out there for us.

I didn't think we would be bringing in a striker in the January window. So I do expect to see one brought in on the loan window. Who that is I have no idea and if they will be able to add anything we don't already have is questionable. I still have a lot of faith in Hemed and the returning Baldock.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The loan window opens in a few hours who and what position do people want filled ASAP. I wont bother mentioning mine as it is so obvious

Strikers score goals. and goals win matches, more wins means more points, and lots of points could just end in promotion!

There is a certain chap currently plying his trade in the Premier League for a club just along the coast. Used to play for us a few years ago, whats his name again?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Strikers score goals. and goals win matches, more wins means more points, and lots of points could just end in promotion!

There is a certain chap currently plying his trade in the Premier League for a club just along the coast. Used to play for us a few years ago, whats his name again?

Tommy Elphick? Steve Cook? :jester:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Has it been confirmed we cant keep Ridgewell for a couple more games ?

Mr Murray is all we need in my opinion

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Has it been confirmed we cant keep Ridgewell for a couple more games ?

Mr Murray is all we need in my opinion

No. Nothing. Silence.

It is possible that the paperwork was all done before the transfer window shut ( and as this is international, the loan window doesn't apply ), but there is no evidence of this.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Do you not think the existing strikers we have plus the 2 new additions of Knockaert and Skalak are more than capable of scoring the goals if the supply of chances is improved? Which it appears it will be, so another striker is not an essential requirement.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Do you not think the existing strikers we have plus the 2 new additions of Knockaert and Skalak are more than capable of scoring the goals if the supply of chances is improved? Which it appears it will be, so another striker is not an essential requirement.

I just have the feeling that the addition of another established striker, who could gauarantee eight to ten goals between now and the end of the season could be paramount. (Mr.Murray perhaps?).

Bobby worries me at times and l don't think we can rely too much on him, Tomer, as much as I like him, is far from a prolific scorer of goals, whilst James Wilson, for all his promise, is till young and inexperienced.

I completely agree re Knockaert, he is a player that I admired whilst at Leicester, and yes he is more than capable of creating, and scoring a few goals of his own. Jiri Skalak though will need time to bed in, and get used to playing football in this country, before we get the best out of him.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Just seen Sam Baldock heading up to London on a train, so I expect him to be gone for the next 3 months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here