Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frampton vs Quigg

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Watching the build up on Sky on demand, really getting interesting and a hard fight to call.

Originally thought it was Frampton all the way but Quigg appears to be surpremely confident, is it all an act? We will find out on the 27th, this will be well worth the PPV money on its own.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully one of them will show me the way

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Quigg is well up for it and showing class temperament. He's convinced he's going to win and I think it could go either way.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Tough to call, edge towards Frampton who's the more versatile boxer whereas Quigg can be one dimensional although he's hugely effective and is on better form at present.

Quality matchup hopefully a good fight and a rematch.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Very tough call, but if pushed I'd go for Frampton.

Should be an absolute cracker either way.

Bright Un

Dec 11, 2015
Before both their last fights, I was certain Frampton would take him out, but that night changed everything. This is what boxing is all about though, two guys at the very top of their game fighting with world titles on the line form both sides.

I hope that regardless of the outcome, they put this one on at least once more because it's got the makings of a great rivalry. Maybe even get a trilogy out of them if we're lucky!

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Frampton U/D for me, his last fight was a bit of a blessing as a) if he'd blown him away convincingly this fight probably wouldnt have been made. And b) the flash knock downs he took are going to make him realise you can never go into a fight that complaciant. Quigg is a very good fighter, can bang and as fit as a butchers dog, but frampton will be too classy for him and do not underestime framptons power either, Martinez was spent by the time he fought quigg and that was framptons doing

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Always fancied Quigg over the last couple of years even before this fight was made. Looking at recent performances I see nothing that changes my opinion.

Quigg KO in the 8th.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Was reminded today of another Manchester based Hearn super show Eubank vs Benn 2 in 1993.

That ended up a 'draw', maybe Steady Eddie is a chip off the old block and we will end up with another case of honours even?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Frampton inside the distance and a lot easier than Hearn would like to think, he gets the big day off of Quigg who will then go back to fighting to 50 people in a sports centre in Bury

You still got that SAT NAV for sale?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here