Ooh I wonder who is head of tactical analysis at Derby

Graham2

Oct 25, 2003
Oh yes, I know it's...............................David Burke
Poor old Paul Clement

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
What a pointless thread. They are 5th, they are not in any position we were last season...

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Why is it pointless? The op was alluding to the fact that Derby, like Albion last year have underachieved compared to expectations. I think that's quite relevant.

Have they really underachieved, they're 5th with 17 games to go. They are below two teams that came down last year and Middlesbrough who perennially are there or there abouts. The only team above them that probably wasn't expected is Brighton!

el punal

Have they really underachieved, they're 5th with 17 games to go. They are below two teams that came down last year and Middlesbrough who perennially are there or there abouts. The only team above them that probably wasn't expected is Brighton!
According to a lot of comments on their fans' forum they have underachieved. They're also not happy with the style of play, the lack of commitment by some players, and finally, the way the board have got rid of Clement. Not a happy ship at all, and not helped in that they were nailed on certs for promotion at the start of the season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here