Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Apparently" England's new shirt for Euro 2016

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Got to be a joke...

http://www.thesportbible.com/articles/england-s-new-home-shirt-for-euro-2016-has-been-unveiled-080216

b7d3fc2756b8fcac1ebfe983592dc833.jpg

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I would assume it is a fake but with elements of the real thing.

I have a sneaky suspicion that these are deliberately released to gain opinion on things. Like Butchy says the gradient on the real thing will probably be less. I would assume that is because they see the feedback after the leak or the leak is made so when people see it properly they say 'oh that's not actually that bad'

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Got to be a joke. England colours are white and red, not white and washed out pale blue.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i dont mind it.. if it was a normal T without the three lions. dont see why they'd do that turquoise on an England shirt so doesnt seem very likly, they'd do red or blue (god forbid both)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Got to be a joke. England colours are white and red, not white and washed out pale blue.

Wrong, our colours are red white and blue although I agree not the washed out pale blue they are showing. Perhaps if the sleeves had the traditional blue that would be better

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Reckon it's an attempt based on rumors. Looks a bit shoddy and uses this years font for the number... not convinced its the real deal.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
If you lot don't like that shirt, wait until you see next years premier league ball! This one isn't a joke!

Attachments

• Nike-2016-2017-Premier-League-Ball%u00252B%u002525282%u00252529.jpg
    Nike-2016-2017-Premier-League-Ball%u00252B%u002525282%u00252529.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 300

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I know England have a bespoke shirt, but it usually has some sort of link to the overall Nike (or whichever manufacturer they use at the time) templates.

I'd be amazed if the England shirt looked anything like this. Apart from being white.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Currently mainly white but traditionally we've had white shirts with blue shorts and red trim or numbers. I'd rather we went back to dark blue shorts and mainly white shirts.

This. I hate the all white kit, it looks utterly shit. Bring back the dark blue navy shorts. Bring them back. NOW.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This. I hate the all white kit, it looks utterly shit. Bring back the dark blue navy shorts. Bring them back. NOW.

Crappy FIFA rule, wasn't it? They wanted teams to have kits in one predominant colour, something to do with TV. No idea what though.

No doubt there's some bent motive that nets them a load of cash.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Currently mainly white but traditionally we've had white shirts with blue shorts and red trim or numbers. I'd rather we went back to dark blue shorts and mainly white shirts.
I thought we lost the blue when the union flag was dropped in favour of the st george's cross ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here