91 69.47%
  • No

40 30.53%
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash out?

Cash out?

0 Not allowed!
    Found this on a Leicester forum:

This is a genuine question. I appreciate that this is going to be my decision but this is starting to eat me up a little and would love some opinions.

In October I put £5 on Leicester to win the league at 1000/1. It was a bit of fun, speculative, I don't know what it was. Now, many of you will know me from this forum and will know that I am a genuine fan and my primary concern is the writing of history by Leicester. I want them to win the league for that alone, but this bet is another thing. I get married in June, and we do not have a lot of money. Things are tight. I could pay-off my credit card. I could buy my family and friends a drink at the wedding. The cash-out option is currently at £1300. That, to me, is an awful lot of money. And it is mine at the click of a button. I know it was a speculative and 'fun' bet that I never really expected to win, but that money is real. Before the game at the weekend it was £500 - that is also a lot of money but this is starting to get real and it is starting to feel irresponsible not to take it. I really want to let it ride but....

Thoughts?
    So if you were this fella, would you cash out or stay involved?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.