Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Someone GRASSED me UP last night

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I can't BELIEVE how LOW some PEOPLE get, I was just leaving GATWICK last night after the Mid Sussex /Surrey ARS awards NIGHT and I'd just DROVE off and the COPS stopped me and done me for DRINK driving.

Unbelievable , I'd only had TEN lager tops and a COUPLE of sherries and some BUSYBODY bird GRASSED me UP. How DESPICABLE and if I FIND out who it IS then I am going get REVENGE.

I'd had a BRILLIANT night there too on the TOP table and I even WON a SAT NAV with LIVE traffic and an 80GB IPOD classic in the RAFFLE.

I guess I will have to SELL them now to pay my FINE so if anyone wants to make me an OFFER you can REACH out to ME.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Was this the deciding factor?

attachment.php

Attachments

• dd.png
    dd.png
    321.2 KB · Views: 3,103

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Bad luck Ernest. that will really hit the cost of your INSURANCE too

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Whoever dobbed you in deserves a medal. Idiots such as yourself that think it is ok to drink and drive deserve to be taken off the road for good.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Whoever dobbed you in deserves a medal. Idiots such as yourself that think it is ok to drink and drive deserve to be taken off the road for good.

Massive sense of humour by-pass alert

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Still, killing someone while drink driving could have been worse, so not the worst of results.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here