Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chicken Madras

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
[YT]zt3Gvdu9mtM[/YT]

Ruddy annoying if you ask me, but taking the Nation by storm. The original of the song is due to go back into the Top 40 this week and Just Eat are rumoured to be relasing a full length version for Charity.

:ohmy:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[YT]zt3Gvdu9mtM[/YT]

Ruddy annoying if you ask me, but taking the Nation by storm. The original of the song is due to go back into the Top 40 this week and Just Eat are rumoured to be relasing a full length version for Charity.

I despise Just Eat's adverts. As if there weren't enough reasons to hope that Derby County fail spectacularly this season, the knowledge that Just Eat have paid them money to advertise on their shirts clinches it. That "I need a balti" one :angry: :angry:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
[YT]zt3Gvdu9mtM[/YT]

As annoying as this ?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
As annoying as this ?

I would say more annoying. I listen to the radio on the way in to work and must hear that bloody advert 4 or 5 times in the hour. It's just awful - that and the poor Zoolpa ones.

Did a course on advertising once and it was discussing how companies will battle to have the most annoying adverts as research has shown that it will stick in your mind, Zoopla, Bet Victor and Just Eat happen to have the mantle, and unfortunately, financial clout to drown prime time at the moment.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I would say more annoying. I listen to the radio on the way in to work and must hear that bloody advert 4 or 5 times in the hour. It's just awful - that and the poor Zoolpa ones.

Did a course on advertising once and it was discussing how companies will battle to have the most annoying adverts as research has shown that it will stick in your mind, Zoopla, Bet Victor and Just Eat happen to have the mantle, and unfortunately, financial clout to drown prime time at the moment.
I don't actually mind the fast food song !!

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I cannot work out what sort of feeling she is getting at the end of the song. Can anyone help. It sounds really rude to me.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i always think the ad looks like shes sitting in a pool following the after effects of a dodgy chicken curry.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here