Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Would Jesse Lingard make the Albion first XI?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
While I'm awake watching the end of the Super Bowl--------------------------------I missed the halftime show---------------------slept through it.

Jesse, I truly believe, would be an improvement for Albion.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Who would he replace?

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
He'd definitely get in our side and I'd probably swap him for Murphy, although Murphy had a great game Friday he doesn't always deliver and lindegard has proven to be a player with premier class this season.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Not at the moment, both our wingers are performing well and deserve their starting spot

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Lol.

Lingaard or Murphy. Murphy has generally been dire (although he has had a good past few games). Lingaard is marking his mark in the Prem.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not at the moment, both our wingers are performing well and deserve their starting spot

Murphy had his best game for ages on Friday but before that has been pretty nondescript. Maybe if he puts in a few more consecutive performances like that I would agree with you.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
To be honest I'm more interested in our own - if he carries on developing at his current rate when will Goldson get an England call up?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Those treating the question as a nonsense question & 'oh of course he would' buy into the Sky Sports hyperbole football imo. It's not a silly question. Yes he probably would get into our side, but just because he's playing for a poor Man Utd side in the prem league and happened to score a goal (he's not actually set the world alight this season when I've seen him), doesn't automatically make him better than what we have. I'd have Knockaert above him all day long at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here