Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Quickly Things Change

Spinal Wheels

Apr 9, 2012
Newick
It's amazing to think that just three games ago we were eleven points behind Middlesborough in the table still with them having one game in hand, & now we are just three. Those last two games of the season against Derby & Boro should be so very interesting. It could yet prove to be on the last day of the season winner takes all away to Boro.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
. It could yet prove to be on the last day of the season winner takes all away to Boro.

I do hope not; Boro were the only side we've played that I thought were genuinely just an all round better team than us. Mind you, they got us at a good time (for them) and we've strengthened considerably since that game, so who knows...

Spinal Wheels

Apr 9, 2012
Newick
I do hope not; Boro were the only side we've played that I thought were genuinely just an all round better team than us. Mind you, they got us at a good time (for them) and we've strengthened considerably since that game, so who knows...

Yes I agree they might not have found it all quite so easy had they been playing us at the Amex last Friday evening ?.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

If we win all our home games and a few of the away games against teams in the bottom half then I expect us to have a fighting chance forpromotion

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Probably a bit early to say this but the way it's panning out, our last two games of the season are going to be massive and, no doubt, incredibly tense.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here