Members

How Quickly Things Change

0 Not allowed!
    It's amazing to think that just three games ago we were eleven points behind Middlesborough in the table still with them having one game in hand, & now we are just three. Those last two games of the season against Derby & Boro should be so very interesting. It could yet prove to be on the last day of the season winner takes all away to Boro.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Spinal Wheels View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      . It could yet prove to be on the last day of the season winner takes all away to Boro.
      I do hope not; Boro were the only side we've played that I thought were genuinely just an all round better team than us. Mind you, they got us at a good time (for them) and we've strengthened considerably since that game, so who knows...
      2A. K2-18b
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Goldstone1976 View Post
      I do hope not; Boro were the only side we've played that I thought were genuinely just an all round better team than us. Mind you, they got us at a good time (for them) and we've strengthened considerably since that game, so who knows...
      Yes I agree they might not have found it all quite so easy had they been playing us at the Amex last Friday evening ?.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Goldstone1976 View Post
      If we win all our home games and a few of the away games against teams in the bottom half then I expect us to have a fighting chance forpromotion

0 Not allowed!
      Probably a bit early to say this but the way it's panning out, our last two games of the season are going to be massive and, no doubt, incredibly tense.