Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Old fashion items you hang on to.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
attachment.php

(Courtesy of Goldstone Wrap)

I still have an old pair of Adidas Kicks that are still in good order, plus two Fred Perry polos shirts that I still wear when the occasion arises :D

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 817

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The VHS of Cup Final Day '83 which my Dad recorded from Grandstand. Nowt to play it on though. ???
I might get around to putting it on Youtube. There are circa 100 box sets on DVD floating around somewhere. Might see if I can dig it out.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
As ROTR has hijacked yet another thread, I might as well add this. Going through some drawers the other day, I found some Yes Yes balloons that were left over after my stint on some roads in Hove. I wonder if this stunt convinced anyone to vote differently or vote at all. Good publicity though.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Going to get my original BBC copy transferred onto disc soon :)
I did this with Ernest's copy 10 years or so back and raised a few quid for the club. I'm ripping the build up and will put it on Youtube later but if you want to save the bother of converting your copy, drop me a PM and I am sure I have some recordable DVDs around somewhere and I'll run you off a copy.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bobbys boots, Ben Roberts gloves and a dodgy Wembley hat

image.jpeg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Benkison 20.jpg

My first radio- (1978ish). Cherished memories of old football clashes and Radio Luxembourg- long after the parents thought I was asleep.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
My mrs and my mother-in-law. I'm not sure which............................I love more than an Albion win.....................of course, my mistr..............mrs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here