Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC title odds

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
BHAFC 20 to 1 to win the league with Ladbrokes Plc. That has to be worth a score of anyone's money surely ? Get on LARGE

Moderator insertion:

For those interested, a very simple offer for those joining Paddy Power.

Place a bet of £10 and receive three more FREE bets of £10 each, for a total of £30 of free bets.

Albion to win the league: 18/1 (e/w top 2 spots, quarter the odds)
Albion to be promoted: 9/4
Albion to win the playoffs: 5/1

There are a few of the usual Ts&Cs for free bets, but nothing restrictive - all Ts&Cs available here: http://monetisetrk1.co.uk/?a=10195&c=8375&s1=

So, join Paddy Power today, bet £10 and enjoy three free bets of £10 each.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
:facepalm: Well that's all but confirmed that we won't be top come May. Please don't mention anything to do with automatic promotion as I'd gladly accept 2nd.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We were 50-1 a few weeks ago I believe

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We're 2 points ahead of Derby with a game in hand, we've won our last 3 while they haven't won in 7, yet we are 3-1 for promotion and they're 3-2 :shrug:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
We're 2 points ahead of Derby with a game in hand, we've won our last 3 while they haven't won in 7, yet we are 3-1 for promotion and they're 3-2 :shrug:

3-2? I've never heard those betting odds before. That's exactly the same as 6-4.

Burnley have got a great chance now after their impressive win over Hull.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have just had a nifty on it to cement my interest. Come on you Seagulls !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
3 points off the top and to still get 20 to 1 is frankly insane

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Just been looking at that myself.

I was thinking of a double with Spurs for the Premier League - much as I'd like to see Leicester City hold on I fear the reality of what they are on the verge of will get to them eventually.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
The bizarre thing is it that they moved the odds for us out further after hull and Boro slipped-up.

I took 20 at Bet365 on an E/W top 2 bet before the 3pm games yesterday as I expected hull and boro might slip and odds would come in further, but some bookies moved us longer. Pretty sure Ladbrokes were 18s before the 3pm games, whilst betfair moved out to 28s last night and are only now slightly back in to 25s.

I'd be surprised if we still win, but at this stage of the season the race is too close for our odds to be so far behind the others, so if you believe we can keep going then there is definitely value to be taken.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Win:

Winner.JPG

Top 2:

Top 2.JPG

Certainly tempted to have a nibble on Top 2, gut feeling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here