Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

suprised

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Think it's going to be a Poundland. That's inflation for you.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
99p shops are now Poundland because the recession is over, people have more money in their pockets and are able to spend more for a better quality product.
Cameron will state this at PMQ's as a reason the Tories are doing so well.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Dont agree with facebook.

Which is fair enough, but you're missing out on the Haywards Heath equivalent of NSC. Let me demonstrate with some 'highlights' , topics from the last few days..

If anyone is travelling to shop at Tesco Burgess Hill today, avoid parking or going anywhere the trolley coral on the far side ( staff entrance side )
Mountings are lose and it could give way with a good gust of wind
Management informed at 1145

Hello, looking for a handyman to put up some hanging rails in a wardrobe -anyone available this weekend?

There's a lovely violinist playing in the Orchards today. It kept my little ones amused for a good while

I've payed £4 to park in a council long stay and went up to London. I took taxi back from another station so need to pick up car tomorrow. Do I have 24 hours from when I got the ticket....I can't remember....

Apparently Bill's is opening up on The Broadway
(It isn't)

Hi, On Wednesday lunch time at Garden Pride I tripped and fell!! If you are one of the kind people who stopped to help me I would like to say thank you very much indeed and to apologise if I was snappy!!! I think I was in shock and a bit embarrassed!!!!!!!! I went to A&E and have a broken wrist. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN also to the staff who couldn't have been kinder.

Just been informed by a neighbour, that a cat has been hit by a car on New England Road. I have since found the cat, sorry to say it has died. I have taken the cat away from the side of the road and cleaned the road. Didn't want the school children to find it tomorrow. The cat is brown/black Tabby cat. I shall contact the council tomorrow.

It's like a Bens Grandad paradise, you should get involved...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here