Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Work Experience DJ

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
WTF was that about? Forgot to turn up the volume for the montage. Started the words late for SBTS and then they froze. Didn't fade down SBTS for sing along. Late starting Ring of Fire - with volume down. Then left it running for 10 seconds after kick off. I know the latter could be a problem but does anyone know the actual regulations? Possible fine? I know the authorities take a dim view of music during the game.

On the subject of SBTS - why does singing it before kick off mean it can't be sung ever again? I miss the "All together now" version along with the faster (Here we go) Albion chant. The latter is infinitely better than the Liverpool dirge IMHO.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Made quite a few errors last night - also announced Sidwell as Number 26, and got the Brentford subs name wrong. The music was also ear splittingly loud - although i dont mind that

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And the clock did not start immediately the 2nd half did - tut tut

First everyone slagged off the lady so you get what you deserve

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Made quite a few errors last night - also announced Sidwell as Number 26, and got the Brentford subs name wrong. The music was also ear splittingly loud - although i dont mind that

I don't mind good music ear splittingly loud, but I draw the line at fat boy slim I'm afraid.

Comedy pa performance last night. Worthy of a "sacked in the morning" chant or two I'd say :lol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What was all that announced by an announcer with a mouthful of marbles something that sounded like '4 minutes added time religion'. Very odd.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What was all that announced by an announcer with a mouthful of marbles something that sounded like '4 minutes added time religion'. Very odd.

We must assume that Time Religion are our new corporate partner for watches

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Time religion - that was it. Is there anything left we can't sponsor? Even the results page in the programme is sponsored. Barber In!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here