Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train Munts

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Delayed 10.17 from Falmer to Brighton- started off with just singing, gradually working up into something a little more directed specifically at a couple of Brentford fans (who were pretty much minding their own business)

The last chant was "you'll get jumped in a minute" before one of the knobbers did jump the seat onto the Brentford guy - managing to kick a girl (Brighton fan) in the back on the way through.

If you can't handle your booze and lines of sniff - perhaps you can just delay taking them until later in the evening.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Delayed 10.17 from Falmer to Brighton- started off with just singing, gradually working up into something a little more directed specifically at a couple of Brentford fans (who were pretty much minding their own business)

The last chant was "you'll get jumped in a minute" before one of the knobbers did jump the seat onto the Brentford guy - managing to kick a girl (Brighton fan) in the back on the way through.

If you can't handle your booze and lines of sniff - perhaps you can just delay taking them until later in the evening.

Ghastly! What did your mate do next?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Bell ends. Seemed a few around last night.

Need to learn how to handle a few beers.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Or better still, delay taking them permanantly.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I too saw that group - decided to wait for the next stopper train.

There were police on that carriage - what did they do?

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
Actually the Brentford fans on that train started singing Palace songs. It was more light hearted than you make it sound.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We were on that train in the good natured party carriage at the front. It's all about who you choose to travel with :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Also, for the first at the Amex, the odd lot on the west side of the north doing the somewhat 'madchester' (i.e., very dated, 15 years ago, away at Rotherham, etc.) 'lets go ****ing mental' nonsense. If I want to go ****ing mental I'll go and see 'My Bloody Valentine' :facepalm:

But then again, I am old :rant::mad::rolleyes::wozza:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Also, for the first at the Amex, the odd lot on the west side of the north doing the somewhat 'madchester' (i.e., very dated, 15 years ago, away at Rotherham, etc.) 'lets go ****ing mental' nonsense. If I want to go ****ing mental I'll go and see 'My Bloody Valentine' :facepalm:
The Police Box Gang were in "fine form" last night...

I don't think they started a single chant that even got taken up by the rest of the North let alone spread to the other stands. The football was good enough not to worry about it but it is irksome. They could be so good as the link between North and WSU but they are determined to be the opposite and succeed in that aim.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
The Police Box Gang were in "fine form" last night...

I don't think they started a single chant that even got taken up by the rest of the North let alone spread to the other stands. The football was good enough not to worry about it but it is irksome. They could be so good as the link between North and WSU but they are determined to be the opposite and succeed in that aim.

Sigh... this one again.

From where I was sitting they were the only ones who sang and shouted consistently throughout the whole game. They also started several of the songs that carried on through the whole ground and by contrast the rest of the North Stand was quiet. As usual I heard f'all being started from WSU.

I suggest if it bothers you that much that someone else is having a good time and trying to get an atmosphere going you go and join the rest of the more senior fans over in the East Upper.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Sigh... this one again.

From where I was sitting they were the only ones who sang and shouted consistently throughout the whole game. They also started several of the songs that carried on through the whole ground and by contrast the rest of the North Stand was quiet. As usual I heard f'all being started from WSU.

I suggest if it bothers you that much that someone else is having a good time and trying to get an atmosphere going you go and join the rest of the more senior fans over in the East Upper.

I thought WSU had one of their best performances and NS was good as well. Good atmosphere all round for me

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Sigh... this one again.

Could hear the James Wilson and Anthony Knockaert chants although very muted on the tv last night, were they started in the NW corner? Chants seem to get picked up more at away games so keep them going

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here