Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely after that performance we deserve to get a 27,000+ crowd for Bolton next Saturday

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The team deserve a decent turnout from season ticket holders and match day ticket buyers alike.

24,500 tonight so I would hope we can get much higher for the next game not on the telly.

1066gull

I really want to go to a Brighton game again as its been such a long time but I have absolutely no money.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
The north is very well sold already, just singles and a few in the front few rows....and the corners too....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Crowd figure for this one unlikely to be terribly impressive on the basis that Bolton are hardly likely to bring a massive travelling support, owing to their dismal form and impending relegation.

Be nice to see a few more home fans turn out though (and they will, because it's on a Saturday afternoon, and not on TV).

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Looks to be selling well to be fair on the ticket website. 27,000+ might be on.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Amex average this year will be lower than what it might have been due to the number of TV and evening matches.

Slightly frustrating that Boton are up next with such a small away following expected. Then several coming up after that which would push 30K on a Saturday but won't do on evenings and/or TV.

Biggest Amex league crowd of year very likely to be last one v Derby.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't really give a toss to be honest, as long as we smash the GRANNY out of them.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Thank you Chucky but from inside the ground that figure looked about right. But I will bow to your superior knowledge.

We all know that there were not that many people there, but that was how many tickets sold for the game. From the clubs point of view they still have that amount of cash coming in. It does seem strange to an old timer like me, as in the past you could be standing shoulder to shoulder in a packed ground and they would announce some ridiculous figure way below the attendance, which would be greeted with a laugh and the comments of "tax fiddle" and all clubs appeared guilty of it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I really want to go to a Brighton game again as its been such a long time but I have absolutely no money.

I ws in that position a few years back. I just saved up like a demon, few quid here, few bob there and went to about 2 games a season for about 4 years. Gotta make the most of the situation. If you really wanna go, you'll find a way.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Bolton will not bring many. Make the rest of the south 20 notes a ticket and it would sell I tell thee.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bolton will not bring many. Make the rest of the south 20 notes a ticket and it would sell I tell thee.

Absolutely this. They should make it so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here