Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldson

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
This guy was fourth choice until very recently and now for me first. I spoke to some Shewsbury mates and did some research on this fella and my he hasn't disappointed. This chap has a massive future ahead of him :drool:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
This guy was fourth choice until very recently and now for me first. I spoke to some Shrewsbury mates and did some research on this fella and my he hasn't disappointed. This chap has a massive future ahead of him :drool:

Absolutely ....serious as well and doesn't seem to make errors whilst expertly reading the game. Dunk made two mistakes tonight, one of which could have been given as a pen, but even he was solid....Bodes well....

TNBA

TTF

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
No waybill could drop him now - waited for his chance - had a mare of an og and didn't let any of it get yo him and settled in so well

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Played very well. Hard to drop either on form. The other positive is his distribution is also top notch

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Not been to a match for a while so tonight was the first time I saw him play live - was very impressed and I totally get all the hype.

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
And all this after only 2 years from when he cemented his place in the Shrewsbury team.....to then soon become captain, scores 7 goals in a season and wins various awards. A year younger than Duncan at 23, it doesn't get better....well probably but I have a good feeling about our Connor.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Very impressed. Thought he looked a real prospect and will be unlucky if he has to give way to Greer next week (although I could understand why he might). Agree Dunk rode his luck but the one very poor tackle he got away with apart, he was very mobile and read danger well. Uwe will struggle to replace him unless his form dips seriously again.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
After knockaert the best albion player on the pitch imo (closely followed by Murphy) and arguably the most composed.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Calm,brave and a presence! All vital ingredients for a good centre half! Can play aswell so big future! Forging a good partnership with Dunky(who also played well tonite) and cannot see the other 2 getting back in the team!

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
A genuinely excellent Championship centre back (with potential to move up further from the looks of it) and surely undroppable on current form.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Last three games....three clean sheets...Goldson has played in all three. Any coincidence?!
The lad is so composed on the ball and reads the game so well, never has to make last ditch challenges unlike Dunk.
He is one hell of a prospect.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
£10m player in the making

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here