Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Discipline - Improved

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I've noticed that as a team, we've conceded fewer red, yellow cards and penalties. In previous seasons we sometimes have spells of poor discpline where we give away pens or suffer dismissals and suspensions in successive matches.

Just thought it was worth pointing out we are almost 2/3 through this season and we've only had two reds and given away, what, three or four pens? If the recent injury crisis was blamed for our poor form lately, at least we should be grateful we haven't got a kajillion and one suspensions to add to it.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I reserve judgement on this issue as I think our disciplinary record is less than lily white !

That however based upon free kicks given away.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Stocko's booking tonight was very poor from the referee.
In fairness though, everything from tonight's referee was very poor climaxing in the foul given against Crofts in their area........Comedy Central!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Stocko's booking tonight was very poor from the referee.
In fairness though, everything from tonight's referee was very poor climaxing in the foul given against Crofts in their area........Comedy Central!

The east side Lino was as bad. He watched Ridgewell being shoved into the hoardings, & did nothing. Stocks lost it, asking him to use his eyes, put the ball down for a free kick, but the ref insisted it was a Brentford throw in. We were going loopy in the north stand. Appalling decision.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I've noticed that as a team, we've conceded fewer red, yellow cards and penalties. In previous seasons we sometimes have spells of poor discpline where we give away pens or suffer dismissals and suspensions in successive matches.

Just thought it was worth pointing out we are almost 2/3 through this season and we've only had two reds and given away, what, three or four pens? If the recent injury crisis was blamed for our poor form lately, at least we should be grateful we haven't got a kajillion and one suspensions to add to it.

This is entirely down to LuaLua's absence through injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here