Sky Bet Championship

Venue: The American Express Community Stadium
Date: Friday 5th February
Kick-off: 19:45 GMT
Referee: Keith Stroud
Assistants: Dean Treleaven, Marc Wilson
Fourth official: James Linington

TEAM NEWS

• [*=left]Brighton winger Kazenga LuaLua is fit to play against Brentford on Friday after sustaining a toe injury in the Seagulls' game with Huddersfield.
    [*=left]Striker Sam Baldock (calf) is doubtful and defender Gordon Greer (hamstring) is ruled out.
    [*=left]Brentford midfielder Lewis MacLeod could make his debut after an unfortunate spell of injuries in 2015.
    [*=left]Alan McCormack (calf), Scott Hogan and Andreas Bjelland (both cruciate damage) remain sidelined.

MATCH FACTS

• [*=left]Brighton have won three of their last five league games at home to Brentford (D1 L1), keeping a clean sheet in each victory.
    [*=left]Brentford are unbeaten in three league meetings with the Seagulls (W2 D1) and haven't managed four without defeat since 1954 (five games).
    [*=left]After going seven league games without a win, Chris Hughton's side are now looking for their third consecutive league victory.
    [*=left]Brentford's last six goals away from home have all been scored by different players.
    [*=left]Despite failing to score in any of their previous five, Brighton have scored three goals across their last two.
    [*=left]The Bees have scored more goals away from home than any other team in the Championship this season (23).

Video Preview: Albion v Brentford

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I've had an early start and going for an outrageous 4-0. By the time I get to the Amex it could be 6 or 7 (goals not pints).

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Without trailing through threads...has Skalak got international clearance to play tonight?

He's Czech. EU national. Clearance not required.

Setting off shortly. Can't wait.

EDIT: That's work permit not required. International Clearance seems to be a little different and relates to the FA having ensured no contractual loose ends. I therefore revise my answer to "I don't know". Apologies.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've eaten more Cornish Brie than is humanly possible, so for that reason 2-0, Knockaert brace, both from freekicks.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He's Czech. EU national. Clearance not required.

Setting off shortly. Can't wait.

EDIT: That's work permit not required. International Clearance seems to be a little different and relates to the FA having ensured no contractual loose ends. I therefore revise my answer to "I don't know". Apologies.

Well the club said it was in the announcement.........but looks as though they were expecting it before today. A formality I'd think.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...public-international-jiri-skalak-2933216.aspx

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Towell and Rea in squad tonight...according to the pic posted by Jiri.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
If I am not mistaken there is a 38 on the extreme right.....he should make an appearance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here