Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girls Football - AITC Saturday Soccer School in Preston Park

S

smileyweb

Hey folks.

Hope you don't mind me plugging this on here, but we're currently running a girls football school on Saturdays in Preston Park and I'd like to get the numbers up.

It's for ages 5-14, and the sessions are designed to provide an introduction to football for all age groups and are a great way to learn and develop in a safe, fun environment.

As well as improving their football skills, these schools will help develop their self-confidence and - hopefully - also a way to make some new friends.

We currently have 15-20 coming along every week (9.30-11.00am) but I'm trying to get that number up to at least 30 if I can.

There are two coaches - one male, one female - so that we can put the players into age / ability groups if needed, and as we both also coach on the club's player pathway we can / do recommend players for our Invitation Centre sessions at the training ground in Lancing.

If that's something your daughters, grand-daughters, nieces, friends kids, etc. would be interested in, you can book onto the sessions here:

https://booking.2x6.co/#/event/56659287ec5a7e84f18906aa

Cost is under a fiver (£4.80) per 90-minute session!

Thanks,

Miles (AITC Football Coach)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here