Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The once in a lifetime wembley trips?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
About 20 times i think

SAC

May 21, 2014
For football, about 20 times. Mostly England at the old Wembley when I was in my late teens and early 20s. Been to the rebuilt Wembley 3 times. It gets slated by some fans but I quite like it.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Old Wembley about 15-20 times, including 4 concerts and a tour and I still have a metal tobacco tin full of grass cuttings from 1977
New Wembley 4 times

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
twice -

England v Belarus
Take That concert (wife made me go, but was actually quote good) I wanted to go to the San Siro for it though!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
5 times for me.
3 to watch The Albion, 2 for The Eagles' Hell Freezes Over concerts. All at the old Wembley & the first time I go to the new Wembley will be to watch us win a little trip to the Premiership!
(keeps fingers crossed).

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Commentators describe trips to Wembley as a once in a life time occasion for alot of league supporters,so how many times have you visited Wembley?

I reckon between 32-35 times(not counting simple minds,john paul 2) t and i'm sure there are plenty who have visited more! How many times have you been?:moo:
why are you not counting simple minds and the foreign religious figurehead

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Old Wembley 46 times ,new Wembley once Truro v Totton Fa Vase Final.Hope to visit with Aldershot one day ,maybe a late charge to The Play offs this year.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Old Wembley 3 times - play-off final and 2 Bon Jovi gigs (including the last ever gig at the stadium before it was pulled down).

New Wembley - once for a Metallica gig.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Over 50. Every FA Trophy final played at Wembley plus many FA Vase Finals. The first time however was in the 1950s when there was a knock out competition involving cadets from the Army, Navy and Air Force plus a team representing the National Association of Boys Clubs. I attended the Final between the latter two.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here