Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex hotel proposal will be decided at BHCC Planning Committee 17th February

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
What a shame its recommended for refusal we have chance to help make the club more sustainable for the future and a munch needed medical unit. Can somebody start some sort of e campaign to help. Thank TB

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Surely it is just the Planning Officers who have recommended refusal.They can be overruled by the Councillors ...?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I wonder what, specifically, is offensive about the design that leads to refusal rather than amends prior to planning?

Surely it is just the Planning Officers who have recommended refusal.They can be overruled by the Councillors ...?
Indeed.

Or the Applicant can submit a modified application that will overcome the objections of the Planning Officers.

Or the Applicant can appeal against refusal.

As far as this application is concerned, I have no inside information, other than that published on the Council website.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Maybe the design isn't BORING enough, like the King Alfred.

As an aside, anyone know whats going on at that site north of the A27 just east of West Hove Golf Club. Lots of digger activity. I always thought it was a SWINE getting planning permission for sites north of the A27.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It will be interesting to see what recommendation Lewes make, because part of the site lies in Lewes District. Ironic if Lewes support it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here