Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Hebbard

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I've was on a contract which was extended when the Stadium Opened he lived in Heartfordshire and had a flat in Bolnore Village he was original from Brighton and a fan .

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
I've was on a contract which was extended when the Stadium Opened he lived in Heartfordshire and had a flat in Bolnore Village he was original from Brighton and a fan .
Out of interest are you Lord of Mid Sussex? You seem to love the place enough. Savannah could be in trouble when Dark Star move in. Bring back the dice I say

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
As long as they don't run the new pub like the Stand up, they should do okay.
The Stand Up was the most popular pub in Lindfield under their reign wasn't it? Admittedly that still seems to be the case with it under Indigo now.

That said, I think they probably are savvy enough to realise the current world is all about the craft thing, and the Broadway seems to prefer a slightly more poncy environment than the Star, for example.

I imagine the Star and Savannah will suffer the most but time will tell

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I thought we were talking about the Welsh international Rugby Hooker.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Whatever happened to him and his wig?

Really weirdly I was thinking exactly this during the game tonight when I noticed most of the North Stand standing and enjoying themselves. Wouldn't have happened in his day!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really weirdly I was thinking exactly this during the game tonight when I noticed most of the North Stand standing and enjoying themselves. Wouldn't have happened in his day!

I remember him & he even came to a Seagulls over Burwash meeting but I have a bit of a memory blank & don't recall him leaving.. Was it common knowledge?!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I remember him & he even came to a Seagulls over Burwash meeting but I have a bit of a memory blank & don't recall him leaving.. Was it common knowledge?!

I have no idea at all, suspect it was quiet changeover. But it was exactly what I was wondering tonight. He just disappeared without mention. He probably deserved a bit more of a public thank you for services to the club despite being a total ****.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I don't think he had a wig, he was certainly a Brighton fan as well as an employee of the club and his duties and responsibilities and the way he was somewhat full on in doing them was always going to upset some people.
But all in all away from stadium safety matters a decent bloke.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

What ! Is he still at the meeting in the function room at The Bear.....are they holding him hostage.
They should let him leave now, he wasn't that bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here