Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Holders.... How many games will you miss this season because of Sky?

How many games have/ will you miss because of Sky?

• one

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • two

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • three

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • four

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • five

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Have we been on the telebox six times?

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I noticed on the 'How many will be at the Brentford game' that many season ticket holders cannot make the Friday game because of work, travel problems ect. How many games have you missed because of Sky moving the original day/date? This must impact of the cost you end up paying for each game.Poll to follow.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
1. Wolves on New Years Day. One of the few days of the year that I put Mrs P above football as it's our anniversary.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I guess I'm lucky, but nothing keeps me away from my seat in W1G.

Give me the real match atmosphere any day, a totally different experience to watching on tv.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Missed games, but none of the misses due to SKY.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I can't go to any non-weekend game without taking a day's holiday, which I will do for you play off games but not ordinarily, so how many is that moved this year? 5? I only really keep my season ticket to guarantee one if we go up. Selling it when I can't go is a faff now so I don't bother.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Just what I was going to say.
Dunno forgot about that.....oh well another meaningless poll. Just wanted the poor season ticket holders who live a long way from The Amex who Sky mess up their travel plans have a voice on a thread. Has to be said I would not be happy if I lost several games per season because the date was changed and it effectively put up my average match day ticket by a considerable amount.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Dunno forgot about that.....oh well another meaningless poll. Just wanted the poor season ticket holders who live a long way from The Amex who Sky mess up their travel plans have a voice on a thread. Has to be said I would not be happy if I lost several games per season because the date was changed and it effectively put up my average match day ticket by a considerable amount.

Fair point. I guess I'm just very lucky to be able to get to games pretty much whenever they are played, (sky or no sky).

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

But there are other reasons for date changes like rearranged because of cup matches (one or both teams stil in competition) Weather, University open days, etc.....

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
None, but moving games often makes it a royal pain in the **** to get to them including changing work times.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not all of us are lucky enough to be retired with plenty of time on our hands.

Am I popping at you for not going? I realize it is not always possible but fortunately for the last 30 years I have been in a position to go whenever I wished, home and away, through being self employed. I do not pop a people who do not have that opportunity, just grateful that I have had.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here