Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's official we are gonna make the play-offs

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've been thinking since Derby's game mid-week that it feels like it's heading towards them v us in the play-off semis again.

Here's the Football Manager 2016 table from that article:

Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 13.00.25.png

I've been thinking since Derby's game mid-week that it feels like it's heading towards them v us in the play-off semis again.

View attachment 72064

Happy with that.

Especially happy that you have MK Dons in relegation too. Vile club.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If it has to be the playoffs which looks likely fingers crossed for third or fourth.

If we finish 4th, that is likely to mean facing one of the "monied four" in the semis. Third is where we want to be, but that feels like quite a tall order.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Derby are an absolute mess. It seems that the fans have lost patience with clement. They spent money on dross recently. I'm becoming more and more convinced that they will drift away. Zero shots on target against Preston at home is pitiful.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What a crap prediction table. Charlton are rubbish - no way are they finishing that high. PNE are too good to be that close to trouble and Cardiff will finish well behind Ipswich and Sheff Weds, perhaps even Birmingham.

And Albion to finish 13 points off second? No chance we'll be that far off the pace IMO.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I was going along with it until this-
Leicester are well in the hunt with a month to go until successive defeats against Sunderland, West Ham and Swansea sees them lose touch with City and Arsenal.
But it then goes on to say that Sunderland are relegated after ten games without a win. So Sunderland lose to most clubs except that they beat Leicester?
Meanwhile, feel sorry for Bournemouth's Juan Iturbe. He has just gone to training feeling happy and confident and reads he is "underwhelming" and causes them to be relegated.

el punal

Good to see we are probably home and hosed before the last few games of the season so no squeeky bums!

What do mean no squeaky bums? Every win this season has only been by the odd goal, which means the last ten minutes of every game has given me a severe bout of anus angst. Oh well, by the end of the season I suppose I'll be used to it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here