Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mothers Day Tea

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
In a totally obscure kind of way, I suspect the club is aiming this piece of marketing at younger fans, who might want to encourage their mummies to go for afternoon tea, and who will then take them into the super store, (which I presume will be open for the occasion), and buy little Johnny a nice replica shirt, or the like.

In any case, I'm generalising wildly here you understand, I think the game of football appeals far more to younger mummies, than those say, over the age of 60 for instance.

If it doesn't, I'm sure I'll soon find out that I am wrong!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Is there a similar marketing opportunity on Valentine's day ... Candlelit dinner, string quartet playing GOSBTS, his n hers matching Albion themed gstring/thong complementary gift?

Form an orderly queue ladies.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Seriously? That's a lot of money for what it is.

Absolutely. Mrs JTM likes her afternoon teas. I took her to one in Kemp Town and it cost me £40 for the both of us

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Cream teas before a football match, unbelievable, we certainly have come a long way from stoving some geezers head in at Hove Station just before a football match.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Cream teas before a football match, unbelievable, we certainly have come a long way from stoving some geezers head in at Hove Station just before a football match.

Well the cream tea in question won't be served on the day of a footmall match of course.

And as for your second observation, I say thank goodness for that!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Well the cream tea in question won't be served on the day of a footmall match of course.

And as for your second observation, I say thank goodness for that!

Yes of course, I did not think that through very well at all.
Second point I agree just saying how much things have changed at football grounds, but it was a crap post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here