Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mothers Day Tea

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Will you be taking your Mother to the Amex on Sunday 5th March for Tea at £17.95 or will you be splashing out including a glass of Prossecco at £21.95......I think I would be choking on my teacakes.Or am I wrong is Tea at the Amex what mothers want. I doubt mine does.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I suppose you'd all prefer the catering at Withdean??! etc etc

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
As a Mum, and an Albion fan, it wouldn't be top of my list of things to do.

That means you are a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooooerrrr...........

Yeah, how weird. For some reason I always imagined Thunder Bolt to resemble something along the lines of Onslow from Keeping Up Appearances. Mind you, that's what I imagine most of you look like to be honest. It's almost like the default image in my head when I log onto to NSC. It's not the default image in my head all the time though. That would be weird. Particularly when I'm making sweet love to Mrs Greyseagull.

She's not grey by the way.

She's got dark hair. She's 28.

I'm living the dream.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I think if I did take my family for it, it would be more for my benefit, to have a good nose around the posh area, rather than what my mum would want to do!

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
£17.95 for a few sandwiches and some tea. Cheaper to take my mum down the pub and probably far more enjoyable.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Particularly when I'm making sweet love to Mrs Greyseagull.

She's not grey by the way.

She's got dark hair. She's 28.

I'm living the dream.

Did anybody else find themselves reading this in Alan Partridge's voice?

Back of the net!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
£17.95 for a few sandwiches and some tea

If we get to the Premier League, it goes up to £24.95, for fewer sandwiches and a smaller mug.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Will you be taking your Mother to the Amex on Sunday 5th March for Tea at £17.95 or will you be splashing out including a glass of Prossecco at £21.95......I think I would be choking on my teacakes.Or am I wrong is Tea at the Amex what mothers want. I doubt mine does.

Well they've tried this sort of thing in previous years, and now they are doing it again, so I presume that there must be takers out there.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
But the view is worth more than this in itself

True. The sight of some geezer from Worthing's elderly mother with a bit of egg mayonnaise hanging from the side of her mouth would be little short of rhapsodic.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Have SKY forced the reschedule of the Mothers Day Tea to a year when 5th March falls on a Sunday then? ??? Barber OUT! :angry:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
£18 is about the going rate for afternoon tea all over Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here