Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Hughton to be interviewed on Talksport this morning.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
These always go the same way . The drunk will just want to ask Hewoughton about Newcastle and Norwich As they are Prem , and maybe one question about Brighton right at the end

el punal

These always go the same way . The drunk will just want to ask Hewoughton about Newcastle and Norwich As they are Prem , and maybe one question about Brighton right at the end

" Well Chris, when do you expect the call to take over at Norwich or Newcastle? Our sources have revealed that you're first choice for both clubs. Once you've left, do think Brighton will avoid relegation? Do you remember the time when we were both at Spurs . . . . . "

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
" Well Chris, when do you expect the call to take over at Norwich or Newcastle? Our sources have revealed that you're first choice for both clubs. Once you've left, do think Brighton will avoid relegation? Do you remember the time when we were both at Spurs . . . . . "

Not fans of AB then :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They've already had Steve Bruce on this morning. Spent 95% of the time talking about Gary Neville, Pep Guardiola, LVG etc. They just about remembered to mention Hull, and Jordan Rhodes, before moving on.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh FFS not this old chestnut again. Seriously, why do people listen to talkSport? They are geared up for the mass markets so I really wouldn't expect any insight or any interesting stories away from the big clubs (or even the small ones in the Prem).

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Listening in, but they keep talking about egg chasing [emoji35]
Blooming minority sport.... [emoji6]

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

2r7BB8.gif

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Oh FFS not this old chestnut again. Seriously, why do people listen to talkSport? They are geared up for the mass markets so I really wouldn't expect any insight or any interesting stories away from the big clubs (or even the small ones in the Prem).

To be fair, not ALL of the station is like that. H&J are great, and Colin Murray (even though I'm not his biggest fan) has some great guests on.

I agree that with AB it IS all about the PL and I cannot stand him (although I do occasionally listen, if just to shout at him/the radio).

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Alan Brazil thankfully not on Radio 6 Music.....my radio station of choice .......

This, gave up with TalkShite a few years ago, same old same old and dullbore Irani was the final straw. It's the same old with all of 'em....Brazil, Durham, Goldstein etc etc. If it weren't for Paul Hawksbee they'd be right f***ed.

Radio 6 .....some great stuff this morning. :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Delighted with where we are after last season.

Back to winning ways, hope it will stay that way.

Sidwell: really good addition. Player of high energy. He's 33, but he's always been a good runner and in training we've seen bundles of enthusiasm.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Going into a big programme of Saturday/midweek. That's what the Championship is.

On Hull: He (SB) should be happy. They've done it the right way. There have been some big spenders in this division. Hull kept players from last season and added wisely.

On Ipswich: no surprise, given their manager. Probably best effort in the division last season to get them where he did on his budget.

On Sheff Wed: spent big.

Birmingham have really done well, given what they have.

...and now onto Newcastle.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If only there were press conferences conducted by the albion where our manager was asked albion-related questions.

Then people wouldn't have to listen to our manager on a national station and then be surprised when he is asked about non-albion things which appeal to it's listeners.

Unfortunately, I don't know of such press conferences.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
If only there were press conferences conducted by the albion where our manager was asked albion-related questions.

Then people wouldn't have to listen to our manager on a national station and then be surprised when he is asked about non-albion things which appeal to it's listeners.

Unfortunately, I don't know of such press conferences.

Maybe someone on here could get press accreditation and tell us what Chris says at these "press conferences".

Anybody know any good journalists?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here